Spiced apple cider is beloved by children and adults alike. With That’s Tasty Mulling Spices, this recipe comes together in fast so you and the family have more time to enjoy the holidays and each other.
- 1 quart fresh apple cider
- 2 tbsps. That’s Tasty Mulling Spices
- Orange slice (for garnish)
- That’s Tasty Cinnamon Sticks (for garnish)
- A splash of Brandy or Rum (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine 1-quart fresh apple cider and Mulling Spices in a steeping bag or a piece of cheese cloth
- Gently simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the Mulling Spices and serve the cider hot in mugs
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange wedge
Try adding a shot of Brandy or Rum per cup – baby, it’s cold outside.