- 3 Pound Pork Loin
- 1 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp. That's Tasty Garlic Puree
- That’s Tasty Organic Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and paprika in a small bowl. Generously rub entire pork loin with seasoning blend.
- Place pork loin in a baking pan, fat side up. Squeeze garlic puree onto the top of the pork loin and rub evenly over the entire top.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then turn heat down to 375F. Continue to roast for 50 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160F (thicker cuts may take more time).
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for five to ten minutes. Serve with desired sides (we suggest roasted apples, onions and fingerling potatoes!).