We’re using our Backyard BBQ Blend of Rosemary, Thyme, & Parsley to grill up some Chicken for Pops. Thank you to all fathers, grandfathers, husbands, or partners. May your Father’s Day be filled with love and Tasty food!
Fire up the grill. Just a handful of ingredients are all you’ll need for this scrumptious Grilled Chicken with Herbs.
- 2 tbsp. chopped That’s Tasty Organic Parsley
- 2 tsp. That’s Tasty Organic Rosemary
- 2 tsp. That’s Tasty Organic Thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a blender combine the Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in a glass bowl and pour blended marinade over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Serve with salad, corn or fresh green beans.
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.