Tired of being stuck inside and longing for a taste of the tropics? Try this fresh, spicy and EASY margarita recipe to de-stress and welcome the weekend. Close your eyes and you’re practically right there on the beach in Puerto Vallarta.
Not a fan of spicy cocktails? Try this Strawberry Mint Margarita instead, you won’t regret it. More of a Bourbon drinker? Cozy up to a Bourbon Sour with Thyme simple syrup. Don’t drink, try the mocktail version in the notes, or make some infused water.
- 2 oz tequila
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- 0.5 oz orange liqueur (or pineapple orange juice for a twist)
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- ½ tsp. That’s Tasty Jalapeno Purée
- ½ tsp. That’s Tasty Ginger Purée
- 2 oz club soda
- lime wedges
- kosher salt
- Rim a highball glass with cut lime and kosher salt
- Combine top 6 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake that baby up, strain and serve on the rocks.
- Top with club soda, garnish with lime wedge and enjoy!
For a refreshing “mocktail” version, leave out the tequila and orange liqueur, and double the soda and syrup.Printable Version
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.