A well-curated charcuterie board can transform any gathering into an elegant (and delicious) feast. Surprise your guests with a stylish spread that’s easy to make and even easier to devour. Add a homemade touch to your next party and squeeze the stress out of entertaining with these four recipes using That’s Tasty’s line of Organic Purées!
Basil Marinated Fresh Mozzarella
Tastes great on its own or pairs nicely with crackers. This is a must-have with any charcuterie board.
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 1 – 2 big squeezes of That’s Tasty Basil Purée (around 1 – 2 Tbsp.)
- Drain mozzarella and place in a serving dish.
- Squeeze basil purée over mozzarella pearls and gently mix until evenly coated. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
Quick Refrigerator Pickles
This recipe can actually be used to pickle almost any vegetable: asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, onions, peppers, radishes, and many more!
- 1 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. White Sugar
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced
- ¼ White Onion, sliced
- 2 – 3 Garlic Cloves, thickly sliced
- ¼ tsp. Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp. Whole Black Peppercorns
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste
- 1 big squeeze of That’s Tasty Dill Purée (around 1 Tbsp.)
- Combine the vinegar and water in a small pot and heat to a simmer. Add salt and sugar and continue to cook until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slice cucumber, onion, and garlic while the brine slightly cools.
- Add all three to a pint-sized mason jar and add mustard seeds, black peppercorns, red pepper flakes and dill purée.
- Pour brine over all ingredients in the mason jar and close tightly with a lid. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours and then enjoy!
This salty dip is an extremely flavorful, highly addicting condiment.
- 1 (6 oz) can pitted Green Olives, drained
- ½ cup Capers, drained
- Zest of ½ Lemon
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 5 That’s Tasty Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 big squeeze of That’s Tasty Garlic Purée (around 1 Tbsp.)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
Italian Herb Roasted Tomatoes
The perfect spread for crusty bread and crackers. The sweet notes from the blistered tomatoes serve as a nice contrast when served with a variety of savory meats and cheeses.
- 1 clamshell (10 oz) Cherry or Marzano Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 – 2 big squeezes of That’s Tasty Italian Herbs Purée (around 1 – 2 Tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash, dry, and cut tomatoes in half. Gently mix with purée in a medium-sized mixing bowl until coated.
- Evenly spread tomatoes flat onto a baking sheet. Roast for 15 – 20 minutes, or until tomatoes have started to caramelize.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and enjoy immediately or at room temperature.
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.