A well-curated charcuterie board can transform any gathering into an elegant (and delicious) feast. Surprise your guests with a stylish spread that’s easy to make and even easier to devour. Add a homemade touch to your next party and squeeze the stress out of entertaining with these four recipes using That’s Tasty’s line of Organic Purées!
Basil Marinated Fresh Mozzarella
Tastes great on its own or pairs nicely with crackers. This is a must-have with any charcuterie board.
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 1 – 2 big squeezes of That’s Tasty Basil Purée (around 1 – 2 Tbsp.)
Quick Refrigerator Pickles
This recipe can actually be used to pickle almost any vegetable: asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, onions, peppers, radishes, and many more!
- 1 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. White Sugar
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced
- ¼ White Onion, sliced
- 2 – 3 Garlic Cloves, thickly sliced
- ¼ tsp. Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp. Whole Black Peppercorns
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste
- 1 big squeeze of That’s Tasty Dill Purée (around 1 Tbsp.)
This salty dip is an extremely flavorful, highly addicting condiment.
- 1 (6 oz) can pitted Green Olives, drained
- ½ cup Capers, drained
- Zest of ½ Lemon
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 5 That’s Tasty Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 big squeeze of That’s Tasty Garlic Purée (around 1 Tbsp.)
Italian Herb Roasted Tomatoes
The perfect spread for crusty bread and crackers. The sweet notes from the blistered tomatoes serve as a nice contrast when served with a variety of savory meats and cheeses.
- 1 clamshell (10 oz) Cherry or Marzano Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 – 2 big squeezes of That’s Tasty Italian Herbs Purée (around 1 – 2 Tbsp.)
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.